Here's my now page. It's a place I publicly share and prioritize what I am working on. Thanks to Derek Sivers for this idea!
Currently working on:
- Debating whether I should start a URL shortening service where I setup, configure, and optionally host YOURLS installations.
- Rereading The Innovator's Mindset by George Couros along with the faculty and Staff at Gulliver
- Starting a cohort to focus on the "innovation" part of my title and direction of the school
- Overseeing many exciting upgrades and installations over the summer for our campuses
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership at American College of Education
- Current course: Diverse Learners
- First year as Director of Innovation & Technology at Gulliver Schools.
- iPadpalooza 2017 sessions & Felix & Judy's Greatest #EdTech Hits! 😉
- Sessions for EdTechTeacher's Innovation Summit in San Diego, February 6-8
- Officially an 'International Speaker' after presenting at iPadpalooza, Gold Coast, Australia
- Read Cathy Hunt's Wrap Up and see some photos of the fun!
- Completed courses toward my Master of Education in Educational Leadership at American College of Education: (4.0 Average so far!)
- Developing Teachers
- School Improvement
- Creating Safe and Supportive Learning Environments
- Resource and Fiscal Management
- Assessment Strategies for Improving Learner Outcomes
- Law and Policy
- Research Methods for Educational Leaders
Accomplished since I started this now page:
- Officially a Google for Education Certified Trainer!
- Presented at iPadpalooza in Austin, TX including the now infamous, "Slow Jam the Sponsors."
- Served on my first accreditation team at Atlantis Academy for FCIS.
- Read The Innovator's Mindset: Empower Learning, Unleash Talent, and Lead a Culture of Creativity by George Couros
- Miami Device 2015
- Everything on my "after Miami Device" to do list (it's an enormous list)